Frequently Asked Questions
- What is CL Advantage?
- CL Advantage is a new program as a way to say thank you to our loyal Canadian Living subscribers by providing them with access to exclusive and unique experiences.
- What is an exclusive offer?
- Offers are rewards in the form of exclusive events, unmatched personal services, exclusive items and one-of-a-kind experiences.
- How do I become a CL Advantage member?
- If you are a subscriber to Canadian Living you are automatically eligible to take advantage of CL Advantage. However in order to be alerted of upcoming offers and events, you must have your email address on file with your Canadian Living subscription.
- Do you share my email address with other companies?
- What if my email address has changed?
- If your email address changes, please let us know by updating your subscriber profile under Subscriber Services at www.canadianliving.com or by calling customer care at 1-800-387-6332
- How do I let you know I’ve moved?
- If you move, please let us know by updating your subscriber profile under Subscriber Services at www.canadianliving.com or by calling customer care at 1-800-387-6332
- I’ve stopped receiving emails from the CL Advantage program. What happened?
- We may not have your current email address on file. To ensure we have your current and correct email, you can check your profile at www.canadianliving.com under Subscriber Services or by calling 1-800-387-6332
- Can I register someone else for a CL Advantage event?
- Yes. A CL Advantage member can register non-members for events. There may be a requirement to provide their email address in order to ensure they receive updates about the event.
- How do I get taken off your email mailing list?
- If you wish to remove yourself from the CL Advantage mailing list you can simply click the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email offers you receive.
- How do I register for a particular offer?
- Each offer will have a different method of registering depending upon the type of offer and location. If it isn’t clearly marked in the offer email or magazine ad, you can always check online at www.canadianliving.com/advantage.
- I registered for an event but am unable to attend. What do I do?
- Cancellations are dealt with on a case by case basis. For some offers we will require at least 72 hours notice to ensure you are not charged, in other cases all sales may be final.
- How do I qualify to be a member?
- If you are a subscriber to Canadian Living you are automatically eligible to take advantage of CL Advantage. However in order to be alerted of upcoming offers and events, you must have your email address on file with your Canadian Living subscription. Not a subscriber, visit www.canadianliving.com and subscribe to Canadian Living today!
- How will I find out what offers or programs are available?
- You will receive emails from CL Advantage alerting you to upcoming events and offers, you can also check on line at www.canadianliving.com/advantage to view a calendar of upcoming events.
- How do I respond to these offers/events or contests?
- The criteria for responding to offers will differ depending upon the event. If it is unclear in the offer email, you can always check online at www.canadianliving.com/advantage.
- Where would I find a list of possible events?
- What other publications does this program apply to?
- For the time being, the Advantage program is exclusive to Canadian Living magazine.
- Where do these exclusive experiences and offers take place?
- Currently all events and the majority of offers are in Ontario.